Thursday, January 3, 2008

We are excited to roll out our new show!
Hi, I'm Cheri Thomas.  To learn more about who I am, please visit CheriDreams.com

On January 1st, I made a resolution to get fit and healthy in 2008 and possibly lose some weight too.  I've been planning to begin this process on January 26th, 2008 and will document my success and failures here.  I plan to lose at least 50 lbs. by July 26th, 2008.  So stay tuned...
 
Shoot us an email at naturalweightlossshow@gmail.com to receive the link to our first podcast.

1 comment:

wedding pics said...

Hey Cheri, I'm finally back at work after a 6 week sabbatical and wow how rough life is. I am totally excited to see your little show and can't wait to hear of your progress. I need to lose 2 inches on my hips in order to fit into my wedding dress soooo... i'm with ya girl! good luck!