Thursday, May 1, 2008

Enjoying my New Lifestyle

Please note, I am eating healthier, keeping my portions smaller and losing weight. You can see daily updates on the right side of the page and my weight loss progress at the bottom of this blog. We are working on another video, but are both really busy with work and every day life, so it's taking a little longer than expected. I am also working on a separate page, which will include healthy homemade recipes that I've been cooking and preparing over the last few months.

In the meantime, check out these websites I've come across recently and the websites listed on the right side of this page, as well:
  • I'm strongly considering joining OverEaters Anonymous, but shhh...please keep it between you and me as it's anonymous.
  • There has been alot of talk about plastic water bottles not being environmentally friendly lately, so I started researching alternative solutions. Check out this site for a water bottle made from PLANTS: Primo Water

No comments: